WHAT WE DO
We undertake new-build and refurbishment projects – from small domestic alterations up to £10m projects. All our team are structural engineers, with 20+ years’ experience of:
• Refurbishing and extending older properties
• Designing new-build, including hotels, car parks, apartment blocks and shopping centres
• Designing educational buildings
We guarantee a senior chartered engineer will be your sole point of contact throughout all project phases.
Whatever your structural design needs, we can help you.
• Building & structure design
• Historic & listed buildings, refurbishment
• Sustainable, sensible conservation design
• Foundation & basement design
• Ground & foundation investigation
• Subsidence investigation & remedial designs
• Analysis of complex, specialist structures
• Dangerous/unsafe structure investigation
• Surveys, appraisals, structural investigation
• Remedial design & rehabilitation of structures
• Temporary works design
• Telecommunications structures
• Inland marina structural design
WHY CHOOSE US?
• We’re fast, eﬃcient and friendly.
• All our team are structural engineers with 20+ years experience.
• We’ve wide-ranging expertise, from small domestic alterations up to £10m projects, and from new-build to historic buildings.
• We guarantee a senior chartered engineer as sole point of contact throughout.
• We combine creativity with innovation to provide practical solutions.
• We tailor our solutions to the client’s exact requirements and the type of structure concerned.
• We work in happy collaboration with architects, and respect the architectural or artistic concept at all times.
If you’d like more information about
how we might help you:
If you’d like to see examples of our work, where we acted as project engineer and project director, we’ll be glad to forward these to you.
View our LinkedIn Company Profile